On-Page SEO Techniques: In SEO, the On-Page Optimization refers to the factors that have an adverse effect on your website or webpage in search results. The On-Page SEO Optimization factors are mainly managed by us or by coding on our page. On-Page Optimization has to do with technical SEO (titles, descriptions, URLs) and the content of our web pages. Examples of On-Page Optimization includes-actual HTML code, meta tags, keyword placement and keyword density.
Meta tags only exist in HTML, usually at the “head” of the page, and so are only visible to search engines.
- Meta Keywords Attribute– A series of keywords you deem relevant to the page in question.
- Title Tag– This is the text you’ll see at the top of your browser. Search engines view this text as the “title” of your page.
- Meta Description Attribute– A brief description of the page.
- Meta Robots Attribute– An indication to search engine crawlers (robots or “bots”) as to what they should do with the page.
Keyword Placement: The web pages are read well to your visitors during keyword placement. If it doesn’t make any sense, the page won’t give you the results you are looking for. It’s the actual readers that take action, so you must optimize for the visitors as well as search engines.
Keyword Density: Keyword density is the percentage of times a keyword or key phrase appears on a web page with the total number of words on the page.
Tips for On-Page Optimization:
Internet creates a need for power to influence for smaller businesses that wish to compete with larger ones in today’s world. The smaller businesses will never correspond to the larger companies marketing budgets. In this context, to boost up smaller start-ups to larger ones, SEO On-page and Off-Page Optimization offers authority, brand building, traffic and of course, profits.
Once your keywords sorted out, it’s the time to start building and optimizing your website. Google doesn’t permit us to stuff our page with keywords for rankings anymore, we are expected to be an authority.
A website with brilliant content can be performed to the best with help of SEO or without SEO.
Steps to be followed while writing context:
- We should be thorough enough about the content.
- Should be researched before reproducing it.
- Should not be copied from other websites.
Description plays a prominent role in convincing the searcher to click your link and visit your website. It should be up to 150 characters and must be different from others. Formatting is used to determine heading H1, H2 and H3. Important parts of the content can be highlighted using BOLD, ITALICS or UNDERLINED.
- Use hyphens for URL structures for better readability. But do not use underscores, spaces, characters.
- Do not uses more than 2048 characters such that Internet explorer can’t load your data.
- Avoid use of parameters. If used, they are limited to only two.
Speed matters a lot for SEO Ranking. As a webmaster, we have to load our website as faster as the others by agreeing with Google Recommendations.
The main concern in On-Page Optimization is it should be mobile-friendly. In the similar approach, accelerate mobile pages creates the new way of building super-fast mobile friendly pages.
- It’s like building our own website.
- It let search engines know about your other pages.
- It tells search engines about your important pages.
- Ways to increase the users spend time on your site.
In order to make your business grower, On-Page SEO helps you for better search results with your existing websites. Monitor your search engine rankings and most importantly your website traffic statistics.